My media training workshops take a hands-on approach to learning effective interview techniques that will deliver immediate and enduring results. Participants learn how to prepare effectively for an interview, stay on message, answer difficult questions and maintain confidence and composure throughout the process.
Fast-paced, highly interactive sessions with JT Public Relations include realistic interview simulations, which are video-recorded to provide opportunities for improvement. I use clips from real interviews which clearly demonstrate the skills and techniques to develop (and those to avoid).
I also provide one year’s worth of follow up support for each participant. I’m here to help you prepare before any media opportunity, or deconstruct your performance after the story has run to help you learn from the experience.
- Convey convincing and effective messages
- Deliver interviews with confidence and clarity
- Handle difficult questions and stay in control during interviews
- Capitalize on opportunities and diminish the impact of bad news situations
- “Josh’s media training was extremely useful. He gave me the tools to create and deliver key messages effectively, and keep media interviews focused and on track.”
Amal Ayoub, Founder and CEO, Metallo Therapy
- “Josh’s efforts led A.R.I. to gain media coverage in several English-speaking countries, and he also provided good training for media spokespeople to ensure strong interviews.”
Hilla Sagi, Marketing Communications Manager, A.R.I. Flow Control Accessories Ltd.